Thursday, February 16, 2012

Predictions for the Weekend

FRIDAY

Vermont @ UNH- Wildcats keep making their push for home ice with a big win here on Friday vs the Catamounts. UNH 3-0 

UMass @ Maine- If UMass plays like they do vs BC and BU, they could win but I don't it happening. Maine 4-1

Providence @ Northeastern- I am just not impressed with this Northeastern team at all and Providence is hot right now. Friars 5-4 

BU @ Lowell. I think this will be a split on the weekend. I like Lowell @ home though 4-3 in OT 

Merrimack @ Boston College- The Warriors have not won @ Conte Forum since 1997. Yhea, Eagles 5-3 

SATURDAY

Vermont @ UNH- The Wildcats sweep the Cats in a closer than expected game. UNH 2-1 

UMass @ Maine- Black Bears sweep away the Minutemen with their power play. Maine 3-1 

Providence @ Northeastern- I want to say PC sweep but ill settle for a tie. 3-3

Lowell @ BU- Unfortunately, I don't think those guys from down the street will let their season slip away, yet. BU 4-2 

BC @ Merrimack- BC really struggles @ Lawler but I think they manage to sweep the Warriors. 3-2 BC in OT 

No comments:

Post a Comment